Monday, July 29, 2013

Mystical Cats Tarot Teaser

Good Day Dears,

My fabulous partner for Mystical Cats Tarot, writer Lunaea Weatherstone created this really cool video to give you a sneak peek of the Fire Cats from the upcoming Mystical Cats Tarot.

I finished the fire suit last week, today I'm finishing up sketches for the Earth Suit and then starting on the Sky suit.  While I work, I'll leave you with this rather dramatic video, be careful, don't burn your paws or whiskers!

Be sure to drop by and like our Facebook Page too for news updates and new art!

Click this text to view video!
Brightest Blessings!

Mickie Mueller

1 comment:

  1. On my third day praying to Saint expedite hopefully everything works out I will let y'all know what happens

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!