Thursday, February 7, 2013

Spell A Day, Snowbird Prosperity Spell

Todays Llewellyn's Spell-A Day Alamanc entry is my Snowbird Spell.  We've been making these beautiful Snow Goddesses in my family ever since I was just a kid!  I think it was my mom that first had the idea of making a "Snow Woman" that would also serve as a way to offer food to the birds in the neigborhood.  She was always racking up good karma points by making sure the birds were taken care of, after all, they are the messengers to the spirit realm.


This was our Snow Goddess "Ice-is," as named by my son, we did this
 one several years ago.



Here's a link to the full spell, I hope you get a little snow and have tho opportunity to try this rewarding spell!

Llewellyn's Spell A Day: Snow Bird Prosperity Spell
Color of the day: Purple
Incense of the day: Apricot


Build a full-figured snow goddess with her arms folded and cupped in front of her, creating a bowl made out of snow. Think "snowman with dangerous curves"...Click here for the entire spell

I hope you get some packing snow so you can enjoy this sweet spell!

Brightest Blessings!



1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely snow goddess ! We just had a blizzard here last weekend that she would have surely enjoyed ...the horses felt they were engulfed by a magical snow globe You will see my ponies making snow angels if you ever care to take a peek. ~ I always have the tea on, feel free to stop by for a spell ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!