Saturday, December 31, 2011

Voice of the Trees Nominated for a PECTO Award!

I got some cool news this week!

The recently founded Academy of Cartomancy Arts & Science has announced the nominees and winners of their 2nd annual PECTO awards...and who was a nominee in the category of
Outstanding Female Oracle Illustrator???
Mickie Mueller- Voice of the Trees!


Here's the link to their blog announcing the honors:
http://pectoaward.blogspot.com/

I was so surprised and honored!  There are lots of very talented Tarot/Oracle artists and writers listed among the honored, some of them friends of mine like Lisa Hunt and Barbara Moore, and sooo many others who's work I really admire. 

Voice of the Trees cards.

It fills up my heart because this project was such a personal undertaking, so when people appreciate the work and love I put into it, well, it's just wonderful!

Interior illustrations while I was working on my old wooden art table.

Fionns Window, the card back design from Voice of the Trees, this print is available in our Etsy shop! 

I hope everyone has a great time celebrating the new calendar year, 2011 was a rough and tumble ride for many of us, so may we all move into 2012 with a bright new outlook.  May 2012 be full of love, hope, prosperity and peace!

Get Voice of the Trees deck at Llewellyn, Barnes and Noble, Amazon.

Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a well-deserved honor, Mickie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the online course will be very special, over 60 tree spells and rituals, an illustrated PDF for each class full of lots of info on each tree and beautiful full color sheets for your book as well and lots of cool extras. Everyone will get a beautiful certificate upon completion.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!