Friday, November 4, 2011

Fairy Friday: Sacred Source, Even Better in Person!

A box arrived the other day, and inside were my two Celtic Oak Fairy Plaques, my first look at the new line of hand painted limited edition plaques from Sacred Source!  I carefully opened up the carton and then opened one of the boxes containing the plaque, and even after having seen the pictures, I was floored.  If you think the pictures of this piece in their catalog and on the website look good, I'm here to tell you, you will be even more impressed seeing it in person!  Their artisans did such a great job creating this piece based on my artwork!  The sculpting and painting is exquisite.  I've tried my best to capture it here showing different angles so you can get the full effect of the work and detail.

I've sent energy for every one of these fairy plaques to bless the home she comes to rest in with vibrations of abundance an prosperity she carries a golden coin with the ogham for oak and an acorn for all the potential of growth and harvest!  I suggest waving her through some patchouli, saffron or your favorite prosperity incense to bless her and add a little extra magical boost before hanging her up!

I love how they did her face!
I can't wait to see the rest of the line in person, I'll share detail shots of them also as soon as I get my hot little hands on them!  :o)  Enjoy!

Even her little toes!


I have to figure out where I'm  going to hang mine...no probably not in the tree!  LOL

Fairy Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. wow, I love her! She has such dainty toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! This is stunning! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoddess... have you more? Muist... have... one... or two!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!