Friday, November 11, 2011

Fairy Friday: Join Me For an Interview on Blogtalk Radio Tonight

Hi All! 

Well in 45 minutes I'll be doing an interview on Pagan Perspectives a Blogtalk Radio show!  I'm pretty excited to chat about art, magic, fairies, Voice of the Trees and who knows what else!  It should be a really good time, so I hope you can join me live at 6:00 PM central time, or listen later on at your convenience.

Sitting on a log, waiting to talk on Blogtalk Radio!

UPDATE:

Had a great time with Rev. Sylvanis last night on Pagan Perspectives, we talked about art, fairies, creating oracle decks, music, inspiration and more!  He played some really excellent music too, it made me feel like he was listening at my art table because it's the kind of music I love to listen to while creating!  Also, congratulations to J.P. Plank for winning the Voice of the Trees deck and satin art bag giveaway!  Super nice people, and had a great time!
Here's the link, enjoy!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pagan-perspectives/2011/11/12/an-evening-of-art-and-magic-with-mickie-mueller

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!