Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowfall in The Enchanted Garden









Last night my 12 year old son heard that the snow was heading our way, watching outside as it began to fall he was desperately hoping for a snow day. So in keeping with the traditions of the students in our school district, he flushed an ice cube down the toilet, put a spoon under his pillow and went to bed with his pajamas on inside out. All these actions are believed among the student body to increase the odds of seeing his schools name scroll across the screen the next morning proclaiming a day of fun in the snow!











His plans worked, as he is home right now shoveling the walk and playing in the snow. I alas, still had to go to the office where I work, but not before snapping off a few pictures while my car warmed up this morning. I hope you enjoy them.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!