Thursday, November 11, 2010

Steampunk Fairy: A Work in Progress





















I had an opportunity to work on this one some more last night, in fact I was looking forward to it all day. Once I got into it, I was having so much fun, I didn't want to stop, I was working on it past midnight. Still a lot to do, the skirt has a pattern with lots of detail, so that will take a lot of time. Anyway, here it is so far, I thought you might enjoy seeing where she's taking me, she's really developing a life of her own. In case you missed the first post with the sketch and the inspiration behind this piece it's two posts below this one or, click here!


Enjoy!

Mickie














3 comments:

  1. She is just wonderful! Love her stockings, and the shooting stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's fabulous! I, too, am loving those stockings and her raven hair! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's lovely! Striped legs are the best type of legs in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!